Philanthropic Consulting Services
Rock Environmental shares our altruistic passion, international experience, and professional skills in developing high impact philanthropic action plans through consulting and speaking engagements.
- Organizational Development: We design the right structure for governance, administration, programs, unique management areas, and legal requirements is key to the success of your nonprofit.
- Board Development & Training: We help to create highly effective and engaged boards as one of the core components that ensures financial and sustainability and mission longevity.
- Fundraising: We work with your team to raise funds with the right combination of communication, events, and recognition for individuals, corporations, and foundations. We can also manage grants on your behalf, research funding opportunities and administer both domestic and international requests.
- Branding & Marketing: We promote you through different media including print, website, email, direct mail, social media, events, and other tactics with a unified message tone and visual look, ensuring the work is recognized as a part of your mission.
- Personal Philanthropy: We create a strategic plan that reflects your personal mission, best practices, informed contexts, and trends in your specific areas of interest.
- Creating a Legacy: We guide you through the creating of your philanthropic legacy by consulting on the creation of a public charity, foundation, planned giving, and bequests. We work with your financial advisors to help allocate your assets – investments, relationships and time – to maximize the impact of your gifts.
- Due Diligence: We analyse an organizations history, financials, growth potential, and how it aligns with your mission. We evaluate how, when, and where to give, ensuring the most impact of your gifts.
- International Experience: We provide comprehensive and personalized services, including strategy design, implementation, and evaluation which delivers results for thour individuals, families, institutional foundations, impact investors, and corporate clients worldwide.
A graduate of the Buckley School of Public Speaking, Britt A. Longoria, has been a featured speaker at the following international events, conferences, and organizations.
- World Wilderness Congress – Salamanca, Spain
- Funducion Garrahan – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- World Parks Congress – Sydney, Australia
- Friedkin Conservation Fund – Arusha, Tanzania
- WILD Foundation – Boulder, Colorado
- Alianca International (Brazil) – San Antonio, Texas
- Borderlands Research Institute of Natural Resource Management – Houston, Texas
- Trinity Oaks – San Antonio, Texas
- Safari Club International Foundation – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Idaho Natural Resource Foundation – Boise, Idaho
For information on consulting, request a speaking engagement or workshop, please contact us.
Rock strictly follows the Association of Fundraising Professional ethical standards and does not take a commission, percentage, or fee from funds raised.